Sunday, February 26, 2012

I hate you. It makes me laugh. I'm struggling internally. I'm trying to put two feet forward with a grin on my face. The problem is all these sentences begin with "I." There are monumental icons on this planet that our minds cannot even fathom. You think life is so bad? Really. Look where you are for juuuust a minute. I'm working for a goal. I want to see Chile's cave's and an aurora. I want to so scuba diving and see the depths of the ocean life; skydiving and see the world from up above. The meadows, the forests, the deserts, the storms. I want to see and feel it all. Maybe after THAT you can say your life is awful. Except you won't. That's the real tragedy of the American hero. If your life is bad, then get off your ass and make it good. Everyone is so sick and tired of hearing you complain. I understand that now. And I'm sorry. And I forgive you. I think all of you are infinitely more enlightened than you realize; either that or you're all the polar opposite. Let's all agree to do great things with ourselves. We've all already wasted so much time. Let's start out simple. We shall begin with ceasing to eliminate the positive in our lives. Something is positive, you push it out because it's interfering in your comfort zone. We must accept our faults, apologize, and do nice things for other people to make up for them. Everyday is a new day. A new chance to STOP SULKING and appreciate the greater things around you. And yeah, I hate you. But I will get over it in time. I wish I never met you to be honest. You've been nothing but selfish even when I forgave you for it (without an apology.) And you keep going. You are a sell out, but you couldn't even do that well. I might be vain and shallow at times, but at least I have a realty check. I am so sick and tired of all these boys claiming to be men failing to even try to realize who THEY are before they try to figure out me. YOU WILL NEVER FIGURE ME OUT. That's the real tragedy. That's the reason you all go crazy. But that's okay, I keep myself close. If I let anybody get in, they take my personal shit and they use it against me. So even though you think you figured it out or think you got in close, you didn't. I am the same dismantled red head. Essentially. The difference is I grew up. I started caring for other people. Even still, I miss that girl. She got close. She figured it out. Things come and go. You reap what you sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment