Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hey, Mama?

That's quite hilarious, all things considering. You can make silly justifications for everything you've done to yourself. You can use fancy words to make yourself feel right, but you know what? If this is the way you want to behave about things, you deserve to be let go. I don't need you in my life especially when you're un-supportive and you don't try. Funny. All you do is sit in your own safe little world all day and pretend to be a kid then call everyone else lazy. Want to know what its like not to be lazy? Its like going outside every single day with a new perspective on the world. And you can put the blame on everyone else just because it's simply that easy for you, but the fact of the matter is, if you don't like your life, then its your own fault. You can't blame it away. I enjoy my life and I'm cutting out everyone who thrives on making it a little less bearable for me. I don't need you, I don't need your pretense, I don't need your fancy language or lyrics that you only use to make things sound nice and clean. THINGS ARE NOT NICE OR CLEAN ANYMORE. We've all grown up. Maybe it's time you tried it too. And I am more than aware of my own mistakes in life, and I take full responsibility for them. I don't need you demeaning my person or trying to use what I have done to make yourself sound better. You're not better. Nobody is "better" than anyone else. We ALL have our plates full with a full belly. We don't need you to add seconds to our plate because you're full too. Just don't do that. Friends and family fight the hardest because they know that no matter what they say, they'll be back to normal afterwords. It gives them the subconscious relief of saying the worst things ever said to each other. And if you are not willing to fight a battle, then you're not willing to win. If you're not willing to fix things, then FUCK YOU. I said sorry. What's your excuse? Oh wait, never mind. I forgot. You're never wrong. Grow up. And take your false sense of security with you. We don't need another sob story. We're all full up here. You're no better than us, so quit acting like you are. And how about next time, you attempt to be an adult and speak to my face instead of some half-ass blog of which we all know who you're talking to. Anybody can write a blog about someone and make it seem like they're speaking generally. The reason we are not friends anymore is because you refuse to be. I hope you fall from your pedestal one day and realize exactly what you pushed away. At least now I've learned not to put faith in anybody. Even someone who makes it seem like you'll be friends no matter what. One day. I'll BE something. and That's more than enough for me. I said sorry. What did you do? This isn't worth my time. YOU can fix this, but I'm done trying. Friends don't do this. Obviously, we're not friends. And on your way out? Take the hurt you left with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment